Stop the Hollyweb! No DRM in HTML5.   

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

MADExop: The Mid Atlantic Developer Expo in Hampton, VA June 30 - July 1, 2011


Ok, so I get an email from Andrew Duthie at Microsoft asking me to get the word out about the upcoming Mid Atlantic Developer Expo (MADExop) in Hampton, VA. Now this was the first time I had heard about it and really wanted go after I visited the website and read all the cool sessions they had lined up. But then, I saw that for only $20 you could bring your child for an all day kid geekout session! Now, what could be better? You go for two days of awesome and, did I mention cheep?, developer training from the best developers around and inspire your child to follow in your footsteps at the same time!

Take a look at the lineups for Thursday and Friday sessions:
Click here for a PDF of the Day 1 Agenda
Click here for a PDF of the Day 2 Agenda

Register here!
MADExpo 2011 Registration!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like they haven't updated the agenda yet. Click on the "Register here!" link and take a look at the speaker line up on their website.

    ReplyDelete